The Graveyard at Lus has been updated to version 1.3 on DriveThruRPG and RPGNow, correcting a few things that were evident after the first batch of proofs came back, including:
- Some clarifications to explanatory text throughout
- Correction of some typos
- Addition of a new sidebar on page 11 explaining alien race starship substitution
- Various small clean-up corrections within table entries for punctuation
- Correction on page 18 to explain using Thrust rather than Movement for Realistic movement
- Clarification on page 19 about changing Thrust each combat round. It applies to both Cinematic and Realistic movement
- Some adjustment to the layout of the Koldar alien entry
- Corrected the Neeman Saving Throw from 16 to 14
- Added the missing Confusion ability for Red TakTakTak
- Missing Scrambler added to the Space Savage starship entry
- Corrected the explanatory text for the Scrambler mechanics
- Expanded on the Thrusters entry to explain what happens if they no longer work
- A few images corrected for better output
- An updated cover
New proofs have been uploaded and will be ordered soon. The quality of the print versions is great, and the expectation that the proofs will return correctly and the print version will be available within a week or two. As a reminder, if you’ve purchased the PDF version of the book, you’ll be entitled to a discount of the print version(s) of the book.
There is also non-interactive PDF copy of the Graveyard worksheets uploaded for ease of use. The interactive version of that will be available soon.
Versions for Lulu and Amazon/Createspace are in progress as well, but these options are a little more limited by the availability of print options and cost-effectiveness of printing.