InfiniBadger Press Presents IBP2044
THROUGH DUNGEONS DEEPER
A Survival Guide For Dungeoneers As Written By A Survivor
150 pages (145 content, 1 note, 2 covers, 2 blank)
Have you ever wanted a primer on dungeon delving and dungeoneering? Ever wanted to know the stuff that real experts know about how to survive and thrive while looting dungeons of everything they have that’s valuable and isn’t nailed down?
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU!
Written by master dungeoneer halfling Maximillian Sparfoot, veteran of a thousand dungeon delves (according to his own bio). Follow along with Max as he:
- Explains the 10 Dungeon Axioms!
- Introduces you to his 78 Rules of Dungeoneering, including preparation, your role in the party, how to fight wisely, and how to make a last will and testament, among other Very Important Rules If You Don’t Want To Die! Tactics! Strategy! Other stuff!
- Gives you important information about magic items, curses, owlbears, traps, mimics and gelatinous cubes!
- Tells you the important things you need to know about the races and professions that you’ll be dungeoneering with!
- Includes a sample simple will from Stonehand & Associates, lawyers to dungeoneers!
So, what are you waiting for? Buy Max’s super guide to dungeoneering today for yourself or a loved one who is considering delving in the darkest dungeons. You don’t want them being unprepared, do you? DO YOU?